"I think trusting is the most obvious form, because what's the point of sending someone an item to have them send it back. It's pointless." -ArcticpenguinII "I would say that the 'trade me I always say no' scam is the stupidest, because why would you bother trading if the person is just going to say no to your trade?" -ShadowclawXX

Friday, March 27, 2015

I Can't Buy a Tiger?!

Hehe, this is a glicth post, not a scammer post.

So, I went to buy a tiger, and it showed up as a bunny instead. And not JUST a bunny, a bunny with an UNKNOWN PATTERN!
O.o

Uhm, plus I see another problem here- The whole naming box is layered behind the rabbit.
Yikes, yikes, yikes.
If you think all this is bad, keep reading. It gets EVEN better.

And when I clicked "next," curious to find out what would happen, it kept glitching back to the screen above. 
Asdfghjkl

Anyway, yeah. So that's my post.
Ciao!



2 comments:

No impersonating, respect others' opinions, don't be mean, don't swear or comment other non-kid-friendly things, and don't spam. Last but not least, don't be a reason for me to add more things to the list, okay?